Marketing Project Manager
If you are passionate about helping brands and the people behind them soar to new heights and are driven to deliver the highest quality outcomes for those you work with–let’s talk!
The marketing project manager provides day-to-day tactical support for our clients’ marketing projects and coordinates and manages agency resources across accounts to ensure timely execution. This person will own and drive momentum for all day-to-day deliverables and creative and serve as the primary contact for marketing projects.
The ideal candidate must be a strong decision maker, meticulous, and a great communicator. You will work closely with internal teams and clients as needed to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget and that expectations are exceeded. Flexibility, willingness to learn, comfort with change, and the ability to work with a high volume of projects are characteristics of success in this position.
• Acts as the primary liaison between internal departments and client contacts, and plays a key role in managing marketing and advertising campaigns and collateral to ensure client objectives are met.
• With direction from the Client and Marketing Services teams, contributes and collaborates on the development of marketing and advertising project strategies, scope, budget, timing constraints and quality requirements of projects.
• Proactively manages all aspects of marketing and advertising campaigns including creative brief and media plan development, campaign concepting, creative development, execution, management and optimizations.
• Secures approvals at all stages of the campaign development and execution processes, and ensures adherence to quality assurance standards throughout the duration of all projects.
• Works with Client and Marketing Services on monitoring and communicating the impacts and/or risks or changes in project scope to the appropriate stakeholders, and makes necessary adjustments as needed to ensure that project timelines, budgets and quality are not adversely affected.
Skills & Talents:
• Knowledge of marketing and advertising solutions, with the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes quickly while simultaneously managing multiple clients.
• Proven excellence in managing profitable marketing and advertising campaigns (website and branding experience a plus.)
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and client contacts, and identify opportunities for account growth.
• passionate + driven
• warm + welcoming
• smart + insightful
• creative + curious
• honest + candid
Education & Experience:
• At least three (3) years of experience in a marketing, advertising and/or account management role. Experience in real estate, healthcare, associations and nonprofits a plus.
• Must be proficient working in Microsoft 360 and Google Suite tools.
• Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Advertising, or English major a plus.)
• Agency experience preferred.
• IAB, HubSpot or Google certification a plus.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.