Do you love a To-Do list? Does your heart warm at seeing things through to completion? Do you get a strong sense of satisfaction from organizing and coordinating details? Do you love being busy and at the center of activity? If your heart just skipped a beat, then keep reading…
The Traffic Coordinator enjoys the fast pace of agency life and has a passion for getting things done despite tight deadlines. They sit at the crossroad of agency wide production and workflow.
The Traffic Coordinator will have the agility to direct work flow to and from internal team members as well as external partners in order to keep traffic flowing across multiple projects and campaigns. They will understand how all of the pieces come together and take great satisfaction in making sure everything is completed on time and to task.
Traffic Coordinators are extremely organized as well as detail and process oriented. They fearlessly harness the power of technology to help organize workflow and keep people on track. They take great pride in keeping things running smoothly across the agency and are able to accomplish this, in part, because of their excellent communication skills and strong understanding of people.
The Traffic Coordinator will participate in the following areas:
• Track and monitor the status of jobs at initiation and throughout the project or campaign to keep job details accurate and on schedule.
• Assign tasks to team members and identify gaps in availability and coverage.
• Assist in the flow of project and campaign work by assigning & routing tasks to the appropriate resources across a variety of client jobs.
• Assist in coordinating internal schedules and meetings as well as client meetings and drafting and distributing meeting recaps and notes as appropriate.
• Assist in collecting assets from clients and obtaining client approvals.
• Routinely liaise with team members on to maintain the integrity, purpose, and budget of a project or campaign.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members to identify potential solutions to make resourcing adjustments due to timeline or budget constraints.
• Keep the team informed of next steps and updates when changes occur.
• Organize project documentation to facilitate ease of sharing files.
• Participate in internal client services and resource meetings.
• Assist in maintaining and updating workflow processes and documentation of the same.
• Assist with onboarding new employees and freelancers to workflow software.
• Assist in the job & client archival process and update workflow software with newly opened job numbers.
• Passionate about improving processes and creating efficient workflows.
• Highly organized self-starter with strong prioritization and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Skills & Talents:
A successful Traffic Coordinator will possess the following level of skills, qualifications and experience:
• Three to five years of work experience in traffic, production and/or marketing coordination for an agency or corporation.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications/business or related degree preferred.
• Familiar with creative processes and techniques.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks across multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines required.
• Experience using task management tools and software required.
• Experience using Google Suite preferred.
• Experience using Mac computing hardware and software preferred.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.