Senior Brand Strategist
We’re looking to add another senior player to our brand strategy team. The ideal candidate will have had a long career in brand development, with particular experience working with B2B and B2G clients. Ultimately, this individual will be able to run projects solo, or with the support of other strategists.
- •Establishing research objectives and determining the best method to achieve them, i.e. developing interview guides, facilitating group sessions, and designing surveys tools
- • Ensuring achievable methods to deliver qualitative and quantitative data sets
- • Methodically examining and various types of information, from spreadsheets to in-depth industry reports and digital analytics dashboards
- • Processing research results into compelling findings presentations that logically lead to positioning options
- • Creating positioning strategies and outlining required steps to own a market position
- • Defining brand elements: attributes, influencers, and pillars
- • Developing positioning and/or brand statements, as well as messaging platforms
- • Applying critical and conceptual thinking to help infuse development of names
- • Maintaining and growing multiple client relationships
- • Supporting in the development of POVs for new business pitches
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Powerful presentation style, and persuasive speaking skills
- • Expert knowledge of evolving research tools
- • Eagerness to evaluate and test new methodologies
- • Mastery of digital platforms and presentation tools such as Qualtrics and Keynote required
Education and Experience
- • 5-7 years of brand strategy experience working with major brands in an agency role required (B2B experience preferred)
- • 3-4 years of experience working with marketing, advertising, or communications teams
- • Undergraduate degree in marketing or communications required, graduate degree preferred
This position is ideally located in the greater Washington D.C. area with the ability to work remotely.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.