Real Estate Marketing Manager
Grafik’s Marketing Services team works closely with leading builders and property management companies in the mid-Atlantic to help drive awareness, leads, and sales for new construction projects and apartment communities. Your hands-on experience with digital platforms like Google Search & Display, Facebook and Zillow, combined with your industry knowledge of regional real estate trends and best practices, will shape how we plan, implement and measure the success of integrated marketing programs.
As a Real Estate Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with both agency and client teams to help bring new properties to market, reach target homebuyer/renter audiences with informative and engaging content and promotional offers, and demonstrate a high return on investment for advertising campaigns and agency engagements. Using research, data and proven formulas, you will serve as a confident guide and creative partner for clients looking to invest in the most effective strategies and tactics.
• Lead strategy, implementation and optimization efforts related to digital marketing campaigns for real estate clients
• Partner with Client Services, Creative and Brand Strategy to develop compelling and innovative creative briefs that serve each client’s business objectives and align with overarching brand strategy
• Leverage data, competitive research and external media partners to establish campaign budgets, timelines, targeting strategies, and testing plans
• Collaborate with other members of the Marketing Services team, as well as external partners, to implement campaigns on-time, on-budget and on-strategy
• Direct campaign performance reviews to measure and analyze campaign performance, identifying opportunities to enhance campaign effectiveness through optimizations to creative, targeting, budgeting etc.
• Help evolve and differentiate Grafik’s Marketing offering through the identification of new skills, investments, resources, areas of expertise, and optimal approaches to delivery and compensation
• Lead internal change management through the facilitation of training, knowledge sharing and retrospectives related to the strategy, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns
• Support the achievement of department goals through the management, mentorship and development of junior-level team members
• Contribute to account growth by proactively identifying opportunities for Grafik to support clients with new projects, regularly underscoring the ROI delivered through campaign performance and project milestones
• Contribute to new business pitches by presenting a strategic point of view on marketing for prospective clients, exhibiting an understanding of their needs and the unique value that Grafik can provide, and aiding in the scoping of deliverables, timelines and estimates
Skills & Talents:
• Subject matter expert in both established and emerging forms of marketing, with a deep understanding of the strategic value and opportunities to leverage different mediums for each client
• Strong research and storytelling skills, with the proven ability to distill complex information into actionable takeaways and visuals that will resonate with general audiences
• Deep understanding of the key consumer trends, advertising best practices, and regulatory standards impacting the real estate industry
• Ability to distill complex ideas and insights into digestible concepts in order to secure approval and buy-in amongst executive-level stakeholders
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and client contacts.
• Pays great attention to detail, recognizes patterns, and is careful to check assumptions.
• business-savvy + creative
• proactive + independent
• strategic + candid
Education & Experience:
• 4-6 years working on marketing campaigns for real estate brands, preferably in an agency role
• Certified in Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Blueprint, with hands-on experience managing campaigns
• Proficient working in Microsoft 360 and Google Suite tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.