Important to Note: Only candidates with agency (creative, brand, advertising) experience will be considered.
If you are passionate about helping brands and the people behind them soar to new heights and are driven to deliver the highest quality outcomes for those you work with – let’s talk!
The project manager provides day-to-day tactical support for our clients’ projects as well as coordinate and manage agency resources across accounts. This person will own and drive momentum for all day-to-day deliverables as the primary internal contact for projects.
The ideal candidate must be a strong decision maker, meticulous, and a great communicator. You will work closely with internal teams and clients as needed to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget and that expectations are exceeded. Flexibility, willingness to learn, comfortable with change, and able to work with a high volume of projects are characteristics of success in this position.
• Acts as the primary liaison among internal departments and as backup liaison with client contact when needed to keep a project on schedule and in budget
• Works with Client Services on monitoring and communicating the impacts and/or risks or changes in project scope to the appropriate stakeholders, and makes necessary adjustments as needed to ensure that project timelines, budgets and quality are not adversely affected
• Provides information to map out intended client projects in a capacity plan for review against other work in progress
• With direction from Client Services, contributes and collaborates to develop a sound implementation plan meeting the project strategy, within the scope, budget, timing constraints and quality
• Manages the schedule throughout the project lifecycle to track progress and make necessary adjustments for any changes that may be necessary
• Secures approvals at all stages of the workflow process
• Ensures adherence to all quality assurance tasks to minimize risk or errors
• Ensures that all project documents are captured in the project and files are categorized appropriately
• Ensures that projects have been opened, and estimates/budgets have been established and properly approved prior to working starting
• Organizes and sets clear expectations for tasks and deliverables, communicating to the team
• Monitors production progress and promptly communicates issues to Client Services
• Maintains continuity of processes, learning and quality assurance across all projects
• Ensures strong relationships are built and maintained with project team members across functions and client stakeholders
• Contributes regarding ways to improve processes
• Generates estimates, work orders and invoices
Skills & Talents:
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and work in a deadline-oriented environment
• Understanding of marketing, advertising, website, and brand strategy projects
• Multi-task to simultaneously manage multiple clients
• Able to effectively communicate project status, requirement, changes, risks and issues to appropriate stakeholders, including clients
• Ability to drive a project profitability
• passionate + driven
• warm + welcoming
• smart + insightful
• creative + curious
• honest + candid
Education & experience:
• Agency experience required
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least three (3) years of experience in a project management and/or client service/account management role
• ScrumMaster certification ideal
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.