Paid Media Manager
Our Marketing Services team is seeking a Paid Media Manager to oversee integrated, holistic advertising strategies for our clients, including but not limited to paid search, social, display and video campaigns. The ideal candidate has agency experience owning the end-to-end process of planning, testing and executing new paid media campaigns, as well as auditing, analyzing and optimizing existing paid media programs that are already live and in-market. The Paid Media Manager supports a variety of clients by making strategic paid media recommendations rooted in data and collaborating with creative teams to deliver innovative and high-performing advertising campaigns.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Consult with clients to understand their marketing and sales objectives, ultimately delivering advertising strategies that will reach their target audiences and deliver desired results (brand awareness, lead conversions, sales, etc.).
• Set up and manage paid search, social, display and video campaigns for a variety of clients across different industries.
• Oversee day-to-day paid media strategy and management, ensuring ad budgets are being used effectively, creative/targeting is updated when needed and that clients are happy with performance.
• Work closely with the Account and Project Manager to launch campaigns on-time and on-budget.
• Work closely with the Marketing Performance Manager to define and track the appropriate key performance indicators on client websites, install pixels, and attribute conversions to paid media channels.
• Prepare and lead weekly presentations for clients that clearly communicate paid channel results, opportunities and clear and actionable recommendations for improving performance.
• Stay continuously up-to-date on the latest features, policies and advertising opportunities within digital platforms such as Google,Meta, and Microsoft building relationships with those channels to improve Grafk’s reputation and better serve our clients.
Desired skills, qualifications, and experience
• Certified in Google Ads and Facebook Ads; should be an expert in navigating these platforms to build new campaigns and monitor results.
• 5-7 years of experience planning, building and managing successful advertising campaigns across a wide range of digital platforms.
• Experience driving and measuring lead generation campaigns with a quantifiable return on investment, leveraging automation whenever appropriate to optimize bidding strategies, creative performance and results.
• Savvy in Excel, Google Suite, and Data Visualization tools (Google Data Studio).
• Willing to enthusiastically jump in with expertise and insight.
• Willing to embrace that paid media is ever-changing, and you love it so you naturally keep up with the latest emerging trends, tools, and technologies.
• Excited to bring fresh ideas to the table, experiment, and embrace changes across the industry.
• 5-7 years’ experience managing PPC campaigns
• Agency experience preferred, but not required
This position is located in the greater Washington D.C. and Philadelphia markets with the ability to work remotely.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.