Paid Media Coordinator
A Paid Media Coordinator’s foundation is centered on data to drive integrated, holistic paid advertising campaigns for our clients. The Paid Media Coordinator at Grafik will contribute to and support the organization, implementation, execution, and tracking of campaigns across a variety of digital channels, including websites, search, display, social media, mobile applications, TV, radio, and more. This individual will also proactively support the coordination of media execution.
The Paid Media Coordinator will work closely with several roles within the Marketing Services team, including media planners/buyers, SEO, social, and display campaign strategists, and management.
This position is an excellent growth opportunity for a candidate looking to gain experience in many facets of digital marketing within a marketing agency environment.
Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of a Paid Media Coordinator:
Assist the Paid Media Manager in marketing campaign set-up and management. This includes planning, buying, monitoring, reporting, changing, and closing campaigns.
- • Monitor campaign/client budgets by comparing actual results/spending with plans and forecasts; keep the team informed of discrepancies or recommendations for change.
- • Assist in the identification and selection of new media vendors. Participate in vendor onboarding, and maintain a directory of current and potential vendors.
- • Assist in market research projects.
- • Develop cross-functional skills in new areas, including Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and other areas as determined.
- • Stay current on the latest trends to ensure our advertising and marketing activities, and messaging resonate with our clients’ target markets.
- • Support the growth of the Marketing Services team by researching and presenting new paid media ideas and technologies.
- • Support other departments at Grafik as time permits, including Brand Strategy, Grafik Marketing, Development, and Creative.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience
A successful Paid Media Coordinator will possess the following level of skills, qualifications, and experience:
- • Bachelor’s degree required.
- • 1-2 years of experience in paid media management.
- • Agency experience is a plus.
- • Online Marketing, Communications, PR, or Technology background.
- • Highly knowledgeable in digital platforms like Google Ads (Paid Search + Display) and social platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Ability to accomplish specific tasks within a reasonable time frame.
- • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- • Savvy in Excel, Google Suite, and Data Visualization tools. You understand data sources and constructs, creating presentations and more!
- • Willing to enthusiastically jump in and share your insights.
- • Willing to embrace that paid media is ever-changing, and keep up with the latest emerging trends, tools, and technologies.
- • Willing to bring fresh ideas to the table, experiment, and embrace changes.
- • Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, a willingness to learn, and a strong desire to succeed.
- • Committed to sharing in the collective success of Grafik and its team members.
This position is ideally located on the East Coast, preferably greater Washington D.C. or Philadelphia markets with the ability to work remotely.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.