Marketing Campaign Manager
Grafik’s Marketing Services team is looking for a marketing campaign manager to pioneer new media solutions on behalf of our clients and our agency; leading the troops in the planning, development and measurement of integrated advertising programs that consider context as well as content. He or she will bring connected, lateral thinking and media savvy up front in the creative process, working in a collaborative style that fits Grafik’s culture of creativity and curiosity.
• Lead research and discovery efforts related to all types of marketing campaigns, with a focus on uncovering innovative ways to differentiate clients from competitors and improve upon their past performance
• Partner with Client Services, Creative and Brand Strategy to develop compelling and innovative creative briefs that serve each client’s business objectives and align with overarching brand strategy
• Coordinate communication between clients, media planners and external partners to establish campaign budgets, timelines, targeting strategies, and testing plans
• Collaborate with other members of the Marketing Services team, as well as external partners, to implement campaigns on-time, on-budget and on-strategy
• Direct campaign performance reviews to measure and analyze campaign performance, identifying opportunities to enhance campaign effectiveness through optimizations to creative, targeting, budgeting etc.
• Support the VP of Marketing in setting the department vision and developing an annual department scorecard that outlines annual financial targets, priority initiatives and tactics
• Help evolve and differentiate Grafik’s Marketing offering through the identification of new skills, investments, resources, areas of expertise, and optimal approaches to delivery and compensation
• Lead internal change management through the facilitation of training, knowledge sharing and retrospectives related to the strategy, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns
• Support the achievement of department goals through the management, mentorship and development of junior-level team members
• Contribute to account growth by proactively identifying opportunities for Grafik to support clients with new projects, regularly underscoring the ROI delivered through campaign performance and project milestones
• Contribute to new business pitches by presenting a strategic point of view on marketing for prospective clients, exhibiting an understanding of their needs and the unique value that Grafik can provide, and aiding in the scoping of deliverables, timelines and estimates
Skills & Talents:
• Subject matter expert in both established and emerging forms of marketing, with a deep understanding of the strategic value and opportunities to leverage different mediums for each client
• Strong research and storytelling skills, with the proven ability to distill complex information into actionable takeaways and visuals that will resonate with general audiences
• Deep understanding of the key consumer trends, advertising best practices, and regulatory standards impacting Grafik’s core client industries (real estate, B2B technology and associations/nonprofits)
• Ability to distills complex ideas and insights into digestible concepts in order to secure approval and buy-in amongst executive-level stakeholders
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and client contacts.
• Pays great attention to detail, recognizes patterns, and is careful to check assumptions.
• business-savvy + creative
• proactive + independent
• strategic + candid
Education & Experience:
• At least five (5) years of experience at a branding, marketing or advertising agency implementing campaigns for clients.
• Proficient working in Microsoft 360 and Google Suite tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.