Grafik’s Marketing Services team is looking for a marketing analyst who can gather, interpret, and present insights related to client website and marketing campaign performance. In addition to managing—and at times building—dashboards with visualization tools like Domo, Tableau, and Google Data Studio, this position requires the ability to identify and present key takeaways and recommendations to internal design teams, strategists and client stakeholders to ensure we are spending budgets efficiently, targeting the right audiences and achieving client goals.
• Identify and track the appropriate KPIs for each client based on agreed-upon business goals, marketing/campaign budgets, historic performance and/or industry benchmarks
• Measure website performance through the analysis of traffic, leads, conversion rates, SEO rankings and engagement metrics
• Track digital advertising performance, including impressions, clicks, conversions, engagement metrics, and overall ROI for each campaign
• Analyze sales funnels, customer behavior and e-commerce trends using analytics tools and marketing automation databases like Hubspot and Salesforce
• Develop custom reports that aggregate monthly metrics and provide a high-level view of performance across each client’s online and offline marketing channels
• Present takeaways and recommendations to key internal and client stakeholders on a regular basis. This includes determining how we present findings to ensure stakeholders get the information they need.
• Identify and implement opportunities for improved tracking through events, goals, and conversions for web properties.
• Manage reporting tools for clients such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, etc. This includes creating new client accounts pre-site launch, implementing event tracking and goals, and managing user access.
• Assist in the development of case studies for internal and new business use.
Skills & Talents:
• Ability to quickly analyze large amounts of structured data and spot trends and opportunities, even when guidance is open-ended.
• Strong research and storytelling skills, with the proven ability to distill complex information into actionable takeaways and visuals that will resonate with general audiences
• Knowledge of marketing and advertising, with the ability to quickly learn new systems.
• Proven excellence in presenting data intensive reports to non-analyst audiences.
• Communicates effectively with internal departments and client contacts.
• Pays great attention to detail, recognizes patterns, and is careful to check assumptions.
• Passionate about harnessing data-driven solutions to achieve client goals.
• Stays up-to-date on data management, analysis, and visualization best practices.
• analytical + problem-solving
• tech-savvy + independent
• proactive + curious
• honest + candid
Education & Experience:
• At least three (3) years of experience in a marketing or analyst role.
• Hands-on experience implementing organic and paid search campaigns, organic and paid social, display, email marketing, customer relationship management systems, HTML, website tag management/taxonomy, and Google tools (Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager).
• Proficient working in Microsoft 360 and Google Suite tools, particularly Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Statistics.
• Agency experience preferred.
• Google certification required.
• Experience with data visualizations tools such as Domo, Google Data Studio, or Tableau
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.