Designers are our lifeblood and are deeply involved in our projects from inception to delivery. As a Designer, you demonstrate focus and commitment to every project and strive to understand a client’s needs—working with team leaders to solve their greatest communication and business challenges.
Primary Areas of Focus:
Brand creative and concept development (print and digital), which may include identity, advertising, front-end web design, and more. You won’t be limited to this, but your time will be heavily weighted toward it.
• Possess strong typographic and layout skills
• Strong working proficiency in Adobe’s core suite of CC apps and the Mac OS
• Solid understanding of social and video platforms
• Each day, check your ego at the door (you can pick it up before going home), but never arrive without motivation and passion
• Work alongside Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters, and Strategists to develop and deliver strong creative
• Collaborate with other Designers, Account Managers, Production Managers, and Developers to deliver exceptional print and digital products
• Aid in the development of creative briefs, presentations, style guides, and other brand documentation as needed
• Design and execute documents that are properly organized and ready for production and/or development
• Manage multiple assignments on tight timelines and manage your time accordingly
• Some travel may be required
• Listens carefully and takes direction well
• Passionate about creativity and craft
• Communicates well (both written and verbal) and strives to articulate meaningful rationale for creative decisions
• Strong work ethic and motivation—the deep end doesn’t scare you
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Always looking, constantly learning and hungry to bring new ideas, trends, and techniques to the table
Bonus Points (but not mandatory):
• Experience in motion design
• Experience in illustration
• Experience in photography
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts, or higher
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in print and digital design
• Or, without a degree, Five years of recent hands-on print and digital design experience
• Strong portfolio of work
This position is located in the greater Washington D.C. and Philadelphia markets with the ability to work remotely.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.