Business Development Coordinator
We are seeking a motivated Business Development Coordinator to support our sales team in securing new business opportunities. This person will assist with proposal development, conduct market and first party research, and complete a range of administrative duties in support of new client acquisition. To excel in this role, this person will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people and organizational skills, demonstrate a commitment to detail, and have the ability to think strategically.
• Qualifying inbound lead opportunities
• Conducting market and first party research to support on new business development opportunities
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships internally and with prospects via email, phone, and in-person
• Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences
• Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients
• Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings
• Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management
• Providing effective administrative support to CEO and Vice President of Business Development
• Support client onboarding efforts
• Bachelor’s degree—preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field.
• 2+ years of professional experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong networking skills.
Nice to have:
• Creative or graphic design background
• Marketing background
• HubSpot experience
• Proficient in Keynote
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.