Brand Support Designer
As a Brand Support Designer, you will be responsible for developing visual concepts and designs that align with our clients’ brands. Deliverables will span the gamut from print-based design, presentations, web, social, and more. You will collaborate with a team of Designers, Creative Directors, Animators, internal Strategists, Production Managers, and Account Leads to ensure that your designs reflect the client’s brand, messaging, and strategy. This role is junior-level and will consist primarily of providing design support to several clients. There will be opportunities to support other projects.
Applicants without a portfolio link will not be considered.
• Print-based design and layout (will require understanding of Adobe InDesign)
• Presentation design (will require some experience primarily with PowerPoint, but Keynote and Google Slides are helpful)
• Digital ad design (knowledge of Creatopy, Canva, or Adobe Express is helpful)
• Illustration (will require strong understanding of Adobe Illustrator)
• Good understanding of typography
• Keen eye for photographic composition and photo selection
• Animation/motion design experience
• Apparel design experience (T-shirts, totes, etc.)
• Some web/app UI design experience
• General understanding of creating clean files, ready for production hand-off
• Working alongside a team of Designers, Creative/Art Directors, Copywriters, Strategists, Production Managers, and Account Leads to develop and deliver strong, on-brand creative
• Creating strategic social media assets for digital marketing campaigns
• Aiding in the development of creative briefs, presentations, style guides, and other brand documentation as needed
• Designing and delivering documents that are properly organized and ready for production and/or development
• Managing multiple assignments on tight timelines
• Passionate about creativity and craft
• Team player who is open to art direction
• Communicates well (both written and verbal) and strives to articulate meaningful rationale for creative decisions
• Strong work ethic and motivation—the deep end doesn’t scare you
• Well organized and attentive to detail
• Always looking, constantly learning, and hungry to bring new ideas, trends, and techniques to the table
Education and Previous Experience:
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts with 2+ years of hands-on experience in print and digital design
• Or, without a degree, five years of recent hands-on print and digital design experience
• Strong portfolio of work
This is a remote position. Some travel may be required. Opportunity for hybrid work in our Tysons, VA office.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.