This is a new role at Grafik that offers an exceptional opportunity for a young marketing professional to move into the role of brand strategist. The selected candidate will be working alongside industry veterans, learning the many facets of brand development, including market research, positioning, naming, messaging, and brand architecture.
- • Supporting client immersion efforts and primary research projects
• Methodically examining and various types of information, from spreadsheets to in-depth industry reports and digital analytics dashboards
• Processing research results and helping to identify new insights
• Defining brand elements: attributes, influencers, and pillars
• Applying critical and conceptual thinking to help infuse development of names
• Supporting in the development of POVs and case studies for new business pitches
- • Excellent communication skills — writing and speaking
- • Strong presentation style
- • Working knowledge of digital platforms and presentation tools such as Qualtrics
Education and Experience
- • At least 3 years of experience working with marketing, advertising, or communications teams
- • Strong interest in brand strategy and brand development
- • Undergraduate degree in marketing or communications preferred
This position is ideally located in the greater Washington D.C. area with the ability to work remotely.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.