Our clients rock! And that is why we need rock stars to join our client services team. As part of the team, you will champion your client’s cause, inspire them with new ways to elevate their brand and marketing while building long-lasting relationships through an unparalleled client experience.
Please note: Candidates with experience in these industries are highly encouraged to apply – Technology, Healthcare, Associations, Professional Services, Estate Planning
The Account Manager will have a true passion for applying current and emerging marketing trends to a wide range of client projects and campaigns. The Account Managers will routinely meet with clients to status on progress and offer new and forward-thinking ideas in the interest of building a client’s business and meeting organizational goals.
The primary responsibilities of an Account Manager are to foster client relationships; work with sales and marketing teams to prepare sales presentations; design integrated marketing strategies and multi-channel marketing campaigns; handle client communications and write client reports; and communicate client agendas and deliverables to other staff members.
The Account Manager will participate in the following areas:
• Nurture and grow great client relationships.
• Conduct campaign kickoffs and debriefs.
• Develop and manage ongoing marketing campaigns.
• Provide measurement.
• Grow new business with existing client accounts by staying ahead of the client, enough, to predict what the client should be doing with their marketing effort.
• Maintain strong communication with clients and internal team members.
• Reputation for innovative thinking. Entrepreneurial spirit – not only in the visual aspects of our work, but in all areas of our business. Highly creative and imaginative with an eye for the finest details.
• Ability to work on a team interactively and with the client while having personable qualities that persuade people to do what needs to be done in order to achieve set goals.
• A confident, articulate presenter to both executive-level and general public audiences.
• Strong problem-solving skills with ability to produce great work with limited supervision.
• Ability to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines is required.
• Has a sense of urgency to obtain results while maintaining a positive attitude under pressure.
• Interest and willingness to continue education/training in emerging areas required.
Skills & Talents:
A successful Account Manager will possess the following level of skills, qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related degree.
• Three to five years of work experience in a relevant role creating marketing campaigns. Agency experience is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills—empathy, emotional intelligence, verbal skills, flexibility.
• Proactive self-starter who understands business in general and possesses financial management competencies.
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital strategies and platforms.
• A keen observer of trends, specifically among clients’ target audience.
• Be able to set specific goals and be knowledgeable of the steps needed to reach goals. Goals should be attainable and measurable when it comes to progress with reasonable time frames to accomplish them.
• Ability to express ideas and information in writing and verbally, in a manner that is complete, clear, concise, organized, respectful and appropriate to the audience.
Looking for a different job? Go back to Careers.